12.28.2010

Stick-On Decor

There's just something I love about wall stickers. Do you ever get tired of having one color walls and not being able to find the perfect painting to hang on your wall? I do. And when I discover such beautiful wall stickers, I get all excited. I have a friend who hired her sister-in-law to paint a tree on one of the living room walls and I think ever since I saw that tree, I've been in love with wall art. So painting is a little hard for me, so a sticker works wonderfully for people like me! Especially ones that are showcased as polaroids. Check out these wall and furniture stickers from Harmonie Interieure.



1 comment:

  1. These are awesome. We are going to paint some designs on several walls in our new home after the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...